where's the post-office?
- He walked up to me and asked me where the post office was. 他走到我面前，问邮局在哪儿。
- I went to the post office to mail the letters. 我去邮局寄信。
- Could you tell me where the post office is? 请问邮局在哪里？
- He went to the post office to draw his pension. 他到邮局去取退休金了。
- Take these letters over to the post office. 把这些信送到对面邮局去。
- The terrorists planted a bomb in the post office. 恐怖分子在邮局安放了一枚炸弹。
- Excuse me, where is the post office? 对不起，请问邮局在哪儿？
- I've got a useful contact in the post office. 我在邮局有熟人。
- Would you kindly tell me where the post office is? 请告诉我,邮局在哪里?
- He pelted toward the post office. 他急匆匆向邮局走去。
- The post office tried to trace the lost letter. 邮局设法查出那封丢失的信。
- The post office is opposite the bank. 邮局在银行对面。
- Can you show me the way to the Post Office? 你能否告诉我去邮局的路?
- The post office is just across from the club. 邮局就在那俱乐部对面。
- The post office issued the stamps last week. 上星期邮局发行了这些邮票。
- Turn right after passing the Post Office. 过了邮局向右拐。
- By the way, do you have any idea where the post office is? 顺便问一下,你知道邮局在哪儿吗?
- The post office got behind in delivering Christmas mail. 邮局在邮递圣诞节邮件这方面太慢了。
- The driving instructor told me to pull up at the post office. 驾驶教练让我在邮局停车。
- The Post Office aims to improve its quality of service. 邮局锐意改善服务质量。