where're we headed next?
- Where are we headed next? 接下来我们去哪儿？
- Where're we headed next? 接下来我们去哪儿？
- We headed him towards the house. 我们领他到那幢房子去了。
- We headed him off making a speech. 我们阻拦他发表演说。
- We headed him towards the house . 我们领他到那幢房子去了。
- Puppy Street? Hey, where are we heading for? 帕皮大街?嘿,我们去那里呀?
- Are we headed the way we should be? 是否行进在应该走的道路上？
- Dad: Where are we heading? Shirley. 爸爸：我们应该走哪边呢?雪莉。
- After three exhausting days， we headed for home. 筋疲力尽地玩了三天后，我们要回家了。
- After three exhausting days, we headed for home. 经过精疲力尽的三天后，我们开始回家。
- With the release of the third book, questions about what Sirius was doing in Godric's Hollow, why he gave away his motorcycle, and where he headed next become of prime importance. 随着第三本的出版，小天狼星在出现戈德里克谷的原因，他为什么出借摩托车，还有他之后的去向都成了极其重要的环节。
- When Mark McNabb announced his resignation from head of GM's premium division last week, it wasn't clear where he'd be headed next. 当马克迈克纳布宣布辞去负责通用汽车公司的高级司上周，这一点并不清楚，他会领导未来。
- Then, we head back to the Bay Area. 游毕返回湾区。
- This is a “friendlier” version of the original RE we came up with, which did not have the parentheses. 这是比我们前面看到的正则表达式(无括号)"更友好"的版本。
- Then we headed north to join forces with the Fourth Front Army. 然后我们向北走，去和第四方面军会师。
- I walked along the road while Frankland was watching me,but as soon as I was round the corner,I went towards the hill wh"#101;re we had seen the boy. 弗兰克兰望着我时我便顺着大路走，但是一转过弯我就朝着看到小男孩的那座小山走去。
- We headed for camp to collect Laurie and learn about her lazy day. 我们前往营地收集劳丽并了解她的懒惰一天。
- These two surprises generate a host of questions. Where is the price of oil heading next? And why has the economy proved so resilient to higher oil prices? 这两个意外引起了很多疑问。油价下一步将向何处去?为何美国经济对高油价的适应能力如此强?
- Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark. 然后我们开往不来梅，接下去是汉堡市，然后进入丹麦。
- They were running towards the house, but we headed them towards the field? 他们正朝那座房子跑去，但我们使他们改朝田野前进。