where the cool grass grows
- Where the cool grass grows. 凡酷寸草不生.
- Take off your shoes and walk on the cool grass. 你脱下鞋,走进了清凉的草地。
- I want to walk with you On a cloudy day In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high So won't you try to come? 我想和你一起在阴霾的天空下漫步旷野上金色的草没膝你不想跟我一起离开?
- You'll find that walking barefoot in the cool grass, inhaling spring lilac blossoms, or planting a vegetable garden are wonderful ways to feel grounded. 你将会发现赤脚走在冰凉的草地，呼吸着春天丁香花的味道，或者种植蔬菜园是获得心底踏实感的奇妙方式。
- In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high 在草长及膝的原野上
- Where the yellow grass grows knee-high 草叶凄黄,深至没膝
- Years later, Huang had a very bad fever. His family took him to the river bank where the cool breezes might make him feel more comfortable. 多年以后,黄忽然发起了高烧。他的家人把他带到河边去,那里的凉风也许能让他感觉好一些。
- That's where the real danger lies. 这正是真正的危险所在。
- He do not wear a coat in spite of the cool weather. 虽然天气寒冷，他没有穿外套。
- In whose heart the grass grows wildly? 谁的心里长了草?
- The grass grows fast in the large garden in March. 大花园里的草在三月份长的最快。
- A linear house with eight successive rooms along a hallway with an alcove filled with begonias where the women in the family would sit to embroider on frames and talk in the cool of the evening. 沿着走廊，八间屋子一字排开，外带一个种满海棠花的凉亭，在那里女眷们可以坐着绣花和在夜晚的凉风中交谈。
- Pears grow on the cool mountain slopes. 梨子生长在凉爽的山坡上。
- It's like watching the grass grow. 这就好象观察青草生长。
- I know where the picturesque old-world village is. 我知道那个风景如画的古老村寨在哪儿。
- Some grass grow in the crevice of the stone wall. 有些草从石墙的裂缝中长出来。
- Don't leave it where the kids can get at it. 不要把它放在孩子们能拿着的地方。
- Don't let the grass grow under one's feet. 这是劝人不要停止不前,浪费时间。
- He's locked in and nobody knows where the key is. 他被锁在房间里，没有人知道钥匙在什么地方。
- We are enjoying the cool breeze that comes from the lake. 我们享受着湖面上吹来的凉爽微风。