- Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? Lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
- When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
- But Jehoiada waxed old, and was full of days when he died; an hundred and thirty years old was he when he died.
- Seg L=EN-US>Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
- Gen 18:12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
- He is a great guy, a chip off the old block.