war of nerves的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
the use of psychological tactics to destroy the opponents' morale
war of nerves的用法和样例：
- For almost a year they had waged a war of nerves on their neighbours; now it was to be war in earnest.
- I'm involved in a war of nerves with the Inland Revenue about how much tax I own them.
- There is of course the boats and the strength of the teams, but between the two men too, the war of nerves has started.
- So thoroughly was Europe inured to political shock that the transition last autumn from war of nerves to war of guns was accepted by most of its millions with an extraordinary calm.
- When passing through enemy territory, some of the more ingenious postmen conducted a war of nerves against Chiang's troops, distributing hand bills and writing news of Communist army victories.
- His wife has a fit of nerves again this morning.