- Objective To compare clinical therapeutic effects of warming needle moxibustion and acupuncture plus TDP radiation on knee osteoarthritis.
- Method:56 cases of relapse of external humeral epicondylitis were distributed into fire needle group and warming needle group randomly and effects of both groups were compared.
- This article introduces some therapies of Chinese medicine curing outside,such as the acupunctures with warm needle using separating Jiang、awaking the brain to str...
- Objective: Observe on the treatment effect of warming needle on knee arthralgia which is classed as cold-aggravated arthralgia type-I by Traditional Chinese Medical Syndrome Differentiation.
- This indicates that acupuncture with warmed needle has better effect for KOA.
- Moxibustion with warming needle acupuncture