- Objective To objectively evaluate the clinical efficacies of differe nt types of warm needling in treating retrogressive gonarthritis.
- Object: observed the clinic effect of warm needling, which treated the arteriosclotic cerebral infarction(ACI) patients of the acute period and convalescence .
目的：观察了温针灸治疗风痰瘀阻型动脉硬化性脑梗死(arteriosclotic cerebral infarction)急性期及恢复期的临床疗效。
- Method 45 cases of cervical spondylosis of nerve root treated by deep acupuncture cervical paravertebral point with long needle. 35 cases treated by warm needling therapy.
- Results The cure and ma r ked efficacy rate was significantly higher in the warm needling and warm needlin g plus blood-letting puncture and cupping groups than in the simple acupuncture group.
- Methods One hundred and eighty pollinosis patients were randomly allocated to warm needling and acupuncture groups.The therapeutic effect was evaluated after one course of treatment.
- This work was to investigate the effects of warmed needling ofShenshu points on uteri, ovaria, dominant folliculi and its regulation on estrin levels.