- Normal (Constructed) Battles : In Constructed battles, the first step to building a warband is to choose a faction.
- At +9 to hit, this piece is the most cost-effective ranged attacker an evil warband could ask for.
- It would also get the bonus damage against a Medium Earth Elemental (LG on the card) that was summoned into a Lawful Evil warband.
- They are the final addition when only a few points are left over and you are trying to maximize your warband's cost and activations.
- In other words, if you are playing a Chaotic Evil warband, every creature in your warband is Chaotic Evil for purposes of spells, special abilities, and any other effect.
- " Because "Dragon" is a term that appears in the creature type statistic, the Zombie White Dragon cannot be included in her warband.