War Damage Act的用法和样例：
- In this road from 1992 to 1993 of the Georgian and Abkhaz war damage.
- The United States dominated many export markets for much of the postwar period, thanks to an industrial machine untouched by war damage as well as advantages in technology and manufacturing techniques.
- Although the Shensi-Kansu-Ningsia Border Region is in the rear and has not suffered direct war damage, it has only 1,500,000 inhabitants, a small population for so large an area, and the provision of such large quantities of grain is not easy.
- The attack on the ship is viewed as an act of war.
- The Japanese authority also put up the defense that an individual has no right to seek war damages from a belligerent country.