a rotary engine that is a four-stroke internal-combustion engine without reciprocating parts
- This paper discusses the creation of the cylinder and the piston curved-line in Wankel engine,and calculating method in design.
- It is also generally conceded that Wankel engines are quieter than comparable piston engines.
- The term Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) is almost always used to refer specifically to reciprocating piston engines, Wankel engines and similar designs in which combustion is intermittent.
- Fill your radiator with water, or your engine will overheat.
- The engine of the car has been souped up.
- He climbed into the cockpit and started the engine.