- n. 粗俗；粗鄙；卑俗性
- She was offended by the vulgarity of their jokes.
- Vulgarity is the ugliest word in our language.
- Talking loudly on a bus is a sign of vulgarity.
- Vulgarity is a very important ingredient in life.
- Never at any time did he have the slightest truck with vulgarity.
A garish hugeness that smacked almost of vulgarity, and pained his fastidious taste.出自： R. Macaulay
To watch one's guests arriving was an unacceptable vulgarity.出自： N. Monsarrat
- commonness 普通
- vulgarism 粗鄙
- rudeness 粗鲁
- crudeness 天然的状态
- crudity 天然状态
- earthiness 土质
- bad manners 坏习惯
- uncouthness 粗野
- boorishness boorish的名词形式...
- tastelessness tasteless的名词...
- brashness 莽撞
- kitsch 俗气
- swear word 脏话
- bad language 粗野的语言(咒骂)...
- four-letter word 低俗字眼, 猥亵的言词...
- expletive 填补的
- raunch 粗野
- coarseness 粗糙
- grossness 肥满