英 ['vɒlibɔːl] 美 ['vɑːlibɔːl]
- n. 排球；排球运动
- [U] 排球运动 a team game in which a large ball is struck by hand backwards and forwards across a high net without being allowed to touch the ground
- [C] 排球 the large inflated ball used in this game
a game in which two teams hit an inflated ball over a high net using their hands
an inflated ball used in playing volleyball
- Volleyball is a team game.
- We are going to play neither basketball nor volleyball.
- Their team really whipped ours at volleyball.
- On the whole, I find volleyball more interesting.
- They are fond of playing volleyball.
- We saw a live TV broadcast of the volleyball match.
- volleyball game 排球赛