- It is difficult for volcanic dust to form zeolite during hydrolyzing under the condition of acidic syngenetic water in a peat marsh environment.
- Studies show that the original fillings of sandstone are mainly superficially hydrolyzed volcanic dust, which is a superfine mixture of aluminosilicate and silicate.
- The motor car disappeared in eddy of dust.
- The forest will act as a defense against desert dust.
- The temperature of volcanic gases is very high.
- The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.