values at risk的用法和样例：
- Developers are increasingly getting the blame for putting China's real-estate values at risk by overbuilding, and many believe they should pay for their mistakes.
- They develop an excessive faith in “value at risk” computer models, which seem to calculate their exposure in soothingly rigorous terms.
- Danielsson J.,C.G.de Vries.1997,Value at Risk and Extreme Returns,London School of Economics,Financial Markets Group Discussion Paper no.273.
- Many banks use a “value at risk” approach, which tells them the maximum daily loss a portfolio might face, based on measures of past volatility.
- Ecological Value at Risk model (EVR) is established to evaluate the risk of ecosystem services value basing on quantitative assessment of ecosystem service.
- Burridge, L. C. (2000), “Value at Risk: Applying the Extreme Value Approach to Asian Markets in the Recent Financial Turmio,” Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 8, pp. 249-275.