- Gold, silver, valuable metals and ornaments thereof.
- Gold is still a valuable metal but is often found in the mountain streams.
- Gold is a valuable metal but is often found in the mountain streams.
- By comprehensive utilizations, many valuable metals may be extracted from coexisting (or associated) ores.
- The work of trying to change less valuable metals into gold was called alchemy, and the men who did this work were alchemists.
- Precious Metal A general term used to describe valuable metals such as gold, iridium, palladium, platinum, and silver.