- A total of 6 sequence boundaries were identified,which are characterized by incised valley fill coarse-grained sandstone at disconformities as well as paleosoils in the inter-fluvial area.
- On the lower slopes of Panda Mountain, waterfalls tumble into a lush valley filled with dense thickets of bamboo.
- In loessal regions and alluvial valley fills of the western United States, both surface soil and subsoil are commonly friable.
- Overlooking a valley filled with yellow rape, the villagers have left up the red lanterns they hung for Chinese New Year as a sign of celebration.
- The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.
- It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.