- The specimen spring rate increases, thus making it necessary to increase the mass size enormously to provide valid test results.
- The CSTM is then used to generate valid test paths.We also define various coverage criteria to generate test paths from the CSTM model.
- In the real life analysis on CEV model (Constant Elasticity of Variance Model),its unit root test is long been ignored or at most Dickey-Fuller Test is accepted as a valid test.
- As a common interest rate model,CEV model (Constant Elasticity of Variance Model) has been widely used in the real life analysis. However,its unit root test has long been ignored or at most Dickey?Fuller Test is accepted as a valid test.
- Mental arousal scale for athlete and validity test
- Property that you can test to determine whether a validation test has passed or failed for that control.