- The same patent indemnity shall be deemed to be extended to Seller by Buyer if any suit or proceeding is brought against Seller based on a claim that the goods manufactured by Seller in compliance with Buyer's specifications infringe any valid patent.
- Technology with valid patent right;
- "While IBM continues to believe that SCO infringed IBM's valid patents, IBM agreed to withdraw its patent counterclaims to simplify and focus the issues in this case and to expedite their resolution.
- A patent right usually remains valid for 15 years.
- He got a patent for this invention.
- The marriage was held to be valid.