devoid of intelligence
devoid of significance or point;
"a hollow victory"
devoid of matter;
"a vacuous space"
void of expression;
"a blank stare"
- The lyrics are completely vacuous.
- We would be satisfied with any draft document, however vacuous .
- His eyes looked dull, almost vacuous.
- Both are equally remote and vacuous.
- I am not happy, because it is vacuous in my heart.
Subsiding in a vacuous and contented trance.出自： P. L. Fermor
Muriel's vacuous teen-age daughter finally terminated her conceited prattling.出自： J. Heller