- Rowland hill, a schoolmaster in England, is the first to put forward a proposal to use stamp to cover postage.
- Rowland hill, a schoolmasterin England, is the first to put forward a proposal to use stamp to cover postage.
- You can often pick up packs of used stamps very cheaply.
- Go to stamp sales and buy whatever you can afford. You can often pick up packs of used stamps very cheaply.
- This development is supported by mint and used stamps, stripes, blocks up to the largest franking known for this stamp.
- She writes to a number of friends for the purpose of collecting used stamps.