- The United States,up to the 1920s,used fuel lavishly,mainly because it was so cheap.
- Power plants on the electric grid use fuel to produce electricity, however there are large quantities of waste-heat produced which often go unused.
- In order to save power and use fuel more efficiently,the relationship between the rotator's traction power coefficient and the rotator width was studied in this article.
- Refuelling outage A temporary shutdown of the nuclear reactor unit for carrying out maintenance and overhaul of plant and equipment including the replacement of a portion of used fuel.
- An effective system uses fuel that ignites easily, burns as smokelessly as possible.
- As cement retarder, the effect of desulphurize ash and dregs coming from power plant using fuel oil (DADFO) was studied here.
Usedom used Used to express woeor distress. used of eyes lacking liveliness. Used for release paper splicing. Used batteries required to recover Used for weaving wicker baskets. used red pencil wherever needed. Used esp with thevsiandprepsishown used packaging supplies in storage used of frenzied sexual activity. Used electronic device disassembling