- In Lebanon the election last month was an unrigged, hard-fought affair.
- His persistent refusal to take off his army uniform and allow unrigged elections alienated liberal opinion.
- But two tawdry facts remained: Mr Musharraf had never won an unrigged election; and had long been unpopular.
- But rather than viewing this as an education in the way an unrigged market works, or an opportunity to buy more at a lower price, it considers the investments an embarrassment.
- Most Pakistanis are moderate.That is why, in last year's unusually unrigged election, a coalition of Islamists, including JUI-F, did miserably, losing power in NWFP and Baluchistan.
- But two tawdry facts remained: Mr Musharraf had never won an unrigged election;
- rigged 作弊的