- Unlevel topline with withers lower than the hip is a fault.
- A movement with hurried, unlevel or irregular steps, without cadence or spring cannot be called a true piaffe.
- The unlevel white teflon strip which is to protect the tip of cutting blades, please smooth this strip.
- The different origins of unlevel dyeing (color streaks) as quality deficiency of textiles are discussed.
- S. changes created an unlevel playing field and are insisting new rules are in place this financial year.
- Its levelling ability in wool dyeing indicated that LX was a good levelling agent which can solve the problem of unlevel dyeing of wool effectively.