free from emotional appeal; marked by reasonableness;
"answered with an unimpassioned defense"
"the unimpassioned intellect"
- She was apparently doing so in a deliberate and unimpassioned manner, with a view of making the best of it.
- All acstasies, of love and anger, joys and agonies, and all the passions, that plague man from birth, are lapped at in unimpassioned earth.
________Gibson 一切狂喜 爱与恨 乐与哀 一切与生俱来的折磨 人的情感 最终被无情的尘土掩埋。
- answered the charges with an unimpassioned defense.
- answered with an unimpassioned defense; the unimpassioned intellect.
- not as a name expressive of her aspect, which had nothing of the calm, white, unimpassioned lustre that would be indicated by the comparison.
- - For so had Hester called her;not as a name expressive of her aspect, which had nothing of the calm, white, unimpassioned lustre that would be indicated by the comparison.