not closed in our surrounded or included;
"an unenclosed porch"
"unenclosed common land"
- A privately owned, unenclosed game preserve.
- This is the first unenclosed government in China, where people can cross the hall at any time.
- These double height spaces alternate with unenclosed areas and rise around a vertical core, their alignment shifting toward different views at every floor.
- Behind him the hills are open, the sun blazes down upon fields so large as to give an unenclosed character to the landscape, the lanes are white, the hedges low and plashed, the atmosphere colourless.
- an unenclosed porch; unenclosed common land.
- unenclosed exterior stair