in an unarguable and undisputed manner;
"you write as if this fact whilst inarguably forever condemning me to the ranks of Bohemianism nevertheless earned for me the right of entry into any company"
- Undisputedly in war times some heroes come on the heel of the others.
- As with other forms of property ownership, it is undisputedly the owners responsibility to upkeep their buildings.
- Undisputedly, this man has been seen to be a very talented and versatile performer.
- Optimists insist opportunities still abound, but the stakes are undisputedly higher.
- But the oil fields whose major contributing components are undisputedly humic coal have not been discovered so far.
- Even when, in this case, that influence was undisputedly for the good of their people.