- It makes M.C. pulps that they are in itself losing fluidity are reaching fluidization in turbulent state.
- This newly found turbulent state is constituted by a number of elements found in a coherent flow structure and has been described by the research team as a "tapestry of knotted vortices.
- a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc.
- Field Model of Heat Exchange of Air Flow in Turbulent State
- a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc..
- A method to study the throttling by the annular aperture was suggested and the flow equation through the aperture under the turbulence state was deduced using the boundary layer theory.