- The little boat kept veering from its course in such a turbulent river.
- It is screened on three sides by three hills,with the other side facing the turbulent river.
- It is screened on three sides by three hills, with the other side facing the turbulent river.
- We were eating lunch on a high rimrock, at the foot of which a turbulent river elbowed its way.
- According to an ancient record about its style, “the performance is rapid, the sound sonorous, like a turbulent river, like rolling thunder”.
- Shanghai is the city where the Yangtze meets the East China Sea,which itself becomes the Pacific,which touches our shores. The Yangtze is a swift and turbulent river,one of the great rivers of the world.