the property of being truncated or short
the replacement of an edge or solid angle (as in cutting a gemstone) by a plane (especially by a plane that is equally inclined to the adjacent faces)
the act of cutting short;
"it is an obvious truncation of the verse"
"they were sentenced to a truncation of their limbs"
- An example of information truncation may be helpful.
- This is a routine reason for delaying log truncation.
- left truncation [计] 左截断
- truncation distance 截短距离
- truncation noise 截断噪声
- structural truncation 构造截切
- truncation method 截短法
- truncation specification 截断规定
- truncation point 舍位点
- truncation effect 截断效应
- crest truncation 尖端钝化
- truncation error 截断误差
- error of truncation 舍位误差,截断误差...
- method of truncation 舍项法
- truncate 切去一端
English..favors crisp truncations: IBM, laser, NATO.sssss J. le Carr&eacusc;出自： ssssB. Bryson