the act of moving something from one location to another
someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another
the act of transfering something from one form to another
a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
- Transferring files may require a large number of floppy disks.
- There are no mechanisms for transferring funds from one department to another.
- However, domestication translation is not appropriate for transferring the cultural features in idioms.
- Heater is one of the key parts in thermoacoustic engines for its function on converting and transferring energy.
- The system is designed for transferring heat from the reactor core.
- The framework provides a consistent method of transferring authorization data from both userspace applications and kernel modules.