a person who translates written messages from one language to another
someone who rewrites in a different script
someone who represents the sounds of speech in phonetic notation
someone who makes a written version of spoken material
a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance
- I remember sitting up on the seventh floor with a transcriber translating the speech loosely for me.
- The compressed symbol allowed the transcriber to complete the letter in a single stroke.
- Pathogen diversity analysis of Sooty blotch and flyspeck (SBFS) by the internal transcriber spacer (ITS) and larger subunit (LSU) sequences.
- Demand purposefully sees traditional photography as a transcriber of the real world, and thus casts doubt on the objects he re-creates.
- The system comprises the infrared broadcaster, the infrared earphone, the infrared voice transcriber and the infrared remote controller.
- However, the first verse of chapter 27 says it was the beginning of Jehoiakim's reign, which is omitted in some manuscripts, for it was likely miscopied from 26:1 by a transcriber.