- [C]有轨电车 a public vehicle,driven by electricity ,that runs along metal lines set in the road;streetcar;trolley
a conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers
a four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine;
"a tramcar carries coal out of a coal mine"
a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
travel by tram
- A tram was just arriving at the hill foot.
- If you go to Melbourne, you can travel by tram.
- The tram is being switched on to another track.
- She took the tram to a stop near the entrance to the zoo.