a large room in a exchange where the trading is done;
"he is a floor trader"
- But showing emotion on the trading floor is still a controversial subject.
- He was seen on the trading floor just after the 3pm meltdown, looking flustered and spurning interview requests.
- When rumor hit the commodities trading floor in Chicago three years ago that Kansas cattle had contracted foot-and-mouth disease, prices plummeted.
- The mentoring will be done in professional trading floor in Manhattan by a high profile professioanl trader.
- THE trading floor at Saigon Securities in Ho Chi Minh City is buzzing on Monday morning, as shares edge towards another record closing high.
- He finally settled up with Barings, where he quickly made animpression and was promoted to the trading floor.