- The same is true for graphs of total rainfall versus total storm runoff.
- Active troughs of low pressure brought a total rainfall of 783.6 millimetresin June making it the seventh-wettest June on record.
- About 70% of the total rainfall as heavy downpour in the summer monsoon months and 30% in winter.
- The annual total rainfall of 300 mm seems somewhat low for the region at these latitude.
- Slope stability is analyzed according to rainfall intensities, prophase total rainfall, different soil slope gradients and vegetation by saturated-unsaturated seepage theory.
- January was warmer and wetter than normal. The monthly mean temperature of 16.7 degrees and total rainfall of 44.6 millimetres were 0.9 degrees and 21.2 millimetres higher than the respective averages.