- During two weeks that anthocyanin begined to accumulate, flavonoid and total phenol decreased.
- The Extracting Conditions and Determination of Total Phenolic Acid in Sedum aizoon L.
- There were no significant correlation between browning and PPO but significant correlation between browning and total phenolic content when cultured under 1000lx and 2000lx.
- Changes of amount of total phenolic compounds, total flavones and percent of DPPH scavenging activity during vinegar production were studied in this paper.
- RESULTS: Dryopteris Crassirhizoma Nakai after being curshed has the maximum in the yield, the total phenol of carbonized products, the water extract and alcohol extract.
- During the infection, activities of POD, PAL and CHT further increased, and H2O2, MDA, total phenolic compounds and flavonoids further accumulated in ASM- or INA-treated fruit after challenge-inoculation with P. expansum.