- Total load was then obtained by graphical or numerical integration.
- It has been proved, the bed material load, wash load and total load follow the same rule of carrying capacity.
- And furthermore, the self-organized criticality of the power system is revaled fromteh viewpoint of the network capability and total load demanding.
- Simulation results indicate that the model has better ability to represent the locomotive total load characteristics, which can be used in power system simulation and analyses.
- Highest performance is observed at a total loading of 25 wr% MoP in HDN of Q.
- Load Demand is a paralleling system operating mode in which the system monitors the total kW output of the generator sets, and controls the number of operating sets as a function of the total load on the system.