- The content of Total N, Total P and Total K of Cole respectively increases 16.8%, 20.7%, 8.5% comparing with the area of reference.
- K application increased content of non-exchangeable K, mineral K and total K collectively at the same time lowed proportion of mineral K.
- The contents of total N, total P and OM were closely related to combined humus, but the contents of total K and CEC were not.
- K application increased content of non-exchangeable K,mineral K and total K collectively at the same time lowed proportion of mineral K.
- Furthermore, lime-pretreatment decreased the NH4+-N concentration and increased NO3--N and total K concentration but did not affect the pH, EC, NH4+-N/NO3--N and total P .
- The results showed that the contents of organic matter,total N, total P, total K and alkali-hydrolysable N, available P, available K, pH value were obviously high.