- New York Life, for the first time, sold a record $1 billion of new insurance, bringing total insurance in f uce to $10 billion.
- The corporation's total insured business in 2001 amounted to $26.91 billion,representing an increase of 1 percent on the previous corresponding period.
- The ECIC's total insured business in 1999 amounted to $23.08 billion,representing an increase of 9.6 per cent over that in the previous corresponding period.
- The mass rally was a total fiasco.
- Total loss cover Insurance against all losses.
- I must say the news comes as a total surprise.