total change

 
  • 全部改变
new

total change的英文翻译是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:

参考翻译

  • 全部改变

total change的用法和样例:

例句

  1. It is a complete paradigm shift, a total change in the perceptual mechanism.
    它是一种模式的改变,一种认知机制的全新改变。
  2. We now equate this work to the total change in energy, kinetic and potential, of the element.
    现在我们使这个功等于流体无动能和热能的总能量的改变。
  3. The American Revolution was not a revolution in the sense of a radical or total change.
    美国革命其实并不算是一场革命,因为它并未导致完全的和彻底的变化。
  4. Therefore, both the research methodology and application potential are all on the eve of a total change.
    因此;这些学科无论在研究方法和应用上;均进入了大变革的前夜.
  5. DBP drop person-time rate is 48.7% of the cases, DBP hoist person-time rate is 14.7%, DBP total change rate is 63.4%, DBP nothing change person-time rate is 36.6%, DBP wave cost tiptop was 26 mm Hg.
    舒张压下降人次占48.;7%25;升高占14
  6. Using this model, the paper studies the affection of the change of the bore diameter in each feature section to the initial velocity of projectile, and the relationship between the initial velocity of projectile and the total change of the bore diameter.
    并用该模型研究了各特征截面内径改变量对弹丸初速改变量的影响,以及弹丸初速改变量与总内径改变量间的关系。
今日热词
目录 附录 查词历史