- Establish maximum settings for each instance, being careful that the total allowance is not more than the total physical memory on your machine.
- That total allowed Ford to outsell Toyota for the fourth straight month.
- Section 173 refers to "total allowable emissions from existing sources in the region," and EPA guidelines allow offsets based on reductions at sources owned by others.
- The ICES advice includes a total allowable catch (TAC) which is used in setting government policies across the EU.
- The model is known as the maximization of total allowable waste load, subject to meeting water quality standards at checkpoints along the river.
- The total allowable catch of Sakura shrimp on a basis of stopping biological overfishing was estimated at TAC = 590,751 kg/season.