a deficiency of moisture (especially when resulting from a permanent absence of rainfall)
a physiological need to drink
strong desire for something (not food or drink);
"a thirst for knowledge"
"hunger for affection"
- It lighten seffectively the symptoms dryness and thirstiness heat, dizziness and pruritus.
- It lighten seffectively the symptoms dryness and thirstiness heat ,dizziness and pruritus .
- The starvation and thirstiness tolerance of adults was described as the mean survival time.
- Tea as a kind of drinking, which is not only for thirstiness, health and therapy but also bring life with appreciate and cheerful.
- Objective:To observe the effect of using added Zengye Decoction to alleviate thirstiness caused by radiation therapy to cure carcinoma of nasopharynx(NPC).
- Keywords Premedication;Atropine;Penehyclidine Hydrochioride;Heart rate;Blood pressure;Temperature;Thirstiness;