made or having become thick;
"thickened bronchial arteries"
having calluses; having skin made tough and thick through wear;
"with a workman's callous hands"
made thick in consistency;
- On presentation, the thickened collagen distribution in the antrum and body was variably patchy and diffuse.
- A thickened carotid intima-media layer is a surrogate marker for heart attack and stroke.
- thickened product 浓密产品
- breaking of soap-thickened gels 皂-稠化凝胶的分开...
- thickened water 稠化水
- inorganic gel-thickened grease 无机稠化润滑脂...
- thickened fuel 稠化燃料
- thickened-edge slab 厚缘板
- thickened slurry 浓缩泥浆
- thickened underflow 浓密底流
- thickened pulp 浓纸浆
- bentonite-thickened grease 膨润土润滑脂...
- thickened oil 厚油,氧化油...
- thickened sludge 浓缩污泥