- 指性别不详的人时，用以代替 himself 或 herself
- 他〔她,它〕们自己 a word that shows the same people, animals or things that you have just talked about
- They finished the work by themselves.
- They demand the right to govern themselves.
- They painted the house themselves.
- Everyone has to look after themselves.
They washed themselves in the river.
You had better ask the students themselves.
They themselves have often made that mistake.
They decided to go there themselves.
Who suffer by their whims?Themselves always.
Those poor children were themselves.
They soon came to themselves.
- by themselves
全靠他们自己alone; without help
They did it all by themselves. 他们全靠自己完成这事。
- 全靠他们自己alone; without help
- in themselves
本身,自身without considering the rest
They are not bad in themselves but they're so weak-minded. 他们本质并不坏,只是优柔寡断。
- 本身,自身without considering the rest
They were not themselves tempted by success.出自：I. Murdoch
The offices themselves were grand.出自：P. Ackroyd
- themselves:themselves pron. 他们自己, 她们自己, 它们自己, 他们亲自, 她们亲自, 它们亲自习惯用语in themselves 本身These little things aren't im…