- A statement or list of particulars, such as a theater program or menu.
- I've been saving theatre programmes for years.
- The three-year evaluation will compare WebPlay student performance to students in similar classrooms that do not participate in the theatre program.
- The library has already taken possession of the material, which also includes photographs, posters and" ephemeral" items such as theatre programmes.
- Theatre programmes featured a wide variety of works by local creative forces such as No Man's Land, Theatre du Pif, the Exploration Theatre and the Chung Ying Theatre Company.
- The library has already taken possession of the material, which also includes photographs, posters and "ephemeral" items such as theatre programmes.