- 技术（性）的，专业的，技术上的，技能的， 专门技术的，技巧的，技艺的
- 专门的， 专科的
- [A]技术的,工艺的 having or giving special and usually practical knowledge
- [P]专业的 professional
a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
(basketball) a foul that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill;
"his technical innovation was his brushwork"
"the technical dazzle of her dancing"
characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences;
"a technical problem"
"highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public"
"a technical report"
"producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technical people of this country"
of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles;
of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood;
"a technical report"
resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations;
"analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"
"the fall is only a technical correction"
- On technical matters, I defer to the experts.
- The flight was delayed owing to technical reasons.
- This book is too technical for me.
- The article is full of technical terms.
- It is special craft art technical skill in Yunnan.
- The young technical innovator didn't lose heart though the new system was not yet brought into a workable condition.
- We have logged up a remarkable series of gains in technical innovation.
- As a result of the technical innovation, the steelworkers got production up by twenty percent.
- He commenced on a technical innovation two years ago but has made no progress so far.
- The technical innovation will be continued with the help of some experts.
- He is studying automobile repairs at a technical school.
- He advised us on technical matters.
- These intellectuals have to bend themselves to the promotion of their technical titles.
- He had learned to perform a number of difficult technical feats on the violin.
- He is lacking in technical know-how.
- He consulted the workers to understand the technical process.
- Then we collected all relevant technical data available in the country.
- He has coined several new technical words which are now widely used.
- He used so many technical terms in his talk that the audience could not make head or tail of it.
- The article is rather technical in places.
- He is technical in studying modern French literature.
The technical director is in charge of the technical..staff on the show.出自： G. Millerson
- technicality n. 术语,专业上的细节;不重要的细节