- 技术（性）的，专业的，技术上的，技能的， 专门技术的，技巧的，技艺的
- 专门的， 专科的
- [A]技术的,工艺的 having or giving special and usually practical knowledge
- [P]专业的 professional
- a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it
- (basketball) a foul that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct; does not usually involve physical contact during play
- of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill;
"his technical innovation was his brushwork"
"the technical dazzle of her dancing"
- characterizing or showing skill in or specialized knowledge of applied arts and sciences;
"a technical problem"
"highly technical matters hardly suitable for the general public"
"a technical report"
"producing the A-bomb was a challenge to the technical people of this country"
- of or relating to a practical subject that is organized according to scientific principles;
- of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood;
"a technical report"
- resulting from or dependent on market factors rather than fundamental economic considerations;
"analysts content that the stock market is due for a technical rally"
"the fall is only a technical correction"
- On technical matters, I defer to the experts.
- The flight was delayed owing to technical reasons.
- This book is too technical for me.
- The article is full of technical terms.
The young technical innovator didn't lose heart though the new system was not yet brought into a workable condition.
We have logged up a remarkable series of gains in technical innovation.
As a result of the technical innovation, the steelworkers got production up by twenty percent.
He commenced on a technical innovation two years ago but has made no progress so far.
The technical innovation will be continued with the help of some experts.
He is studying automobile repairs at a technical school.
He advised us on technical matters.
These intellectuals have to bend themselves to the promotion of their technical titles.
He had learned to perform a number of difficult technical feats on the violin.
He is lacking in technical know-how.
He consulted the workers to understand the technical process.
Then we collected all relevant technical data available in the country.
He has coined several new technical words which are now widely used.
He used so many technical terms in his talk that the audience could not make head or tail of it.
The article is rather technical in places.
He is technical in studying modern French literature.
The technical director is in charge of the technical..staff on the show.出自：G. Millerson
- technicality n. 术语,专业上的细节;不重要的细节
- technical:technical adj. 技术的, 技术上的, 技巧方面的 英英解释:名词technical:1. a pickup truck with a gun mounted on it2. (baske…