- The profession of medicine is a stern taskmaster.
- You are now halfway through this taskmaster's visit to your sign.
- I see the evil taskmaster with arms crossed and foot tapping.
- Captives are altogether at ease; They do not hear the voice of the taskmaster.
- When I was in the Army, Lt. Surge was my strict CO. He was a hard taskmaster .
- She was such a taskmaster when we worked together on a group project.
Willard..was the taskmaster, demanding the greatest skill I could achieve.出自： R. Davies
- commander 司令官
Taskey task task - driven teaching method Task -based teaching approach Task Scheduling on Parallel ATS task class knowledge need model task-based language assessment task rs message receiver routine task-resource assignment graph task - based language learning task - based teaching approach task performance characteristics