a nervous disorder characterized by an uncontrollable impulse to dance; popularly attributed to bite of the southern European tarantula or wolf spider
- A lively, whirling southern Italian dance once thought to be a remedy for tarantism.
- Over time, he became bitter, like his brother, as he was forced to endure the jeers of many Tarant city-goers as he carried out his work.
- Almost 6 years ago, the ill fated ship, Hadrian's Pride sailed from Caladon with passengers and cargo onboard and bound for Tarant.
- Police reported a curious encounter that took place down near the banks of the Hadrian River, which runs through Tarant.
- large southern European spider once thought to be the cause of tarantism (uncontrollable bodily movement).
- large southern European spider once thought to be the cause of tarantism (uncontrollable bodily movement)