- Please take the bag of trash to the garbage can.
- Taking a blind man across the street is a kind act.
- I'm taking my car to the garage to be looked at.
- I take it you know what a stethoscope is.
- The alterations to your coat will take a week.
- Many people impeached the judge for taking bribes.
takingly taking Taking apart instead of constructing taking everything into consideration Taking up the Environmental Challenge taking an overtly subversive approach taking all factors into consideration taking one consideration with another Taking Prescriptions to the Chemist's Taking those courses profitted him. taking-out and placing-in shunting Taking dictation and typing letters.