taking a pass的用法和样例：
- The Michael Jordan of war took a pass.
- If company insiders are difficult during negotiations, you may want to take a pass on a job, Ms.Chopra says.
- Bide your time and if whoever you are seeing tries to move too fast you should probably take a pass.
- There is no admittance without a pass.
- His interest in photography is only a passing fad.
- For example, if she didn't like a question - such as the one about how her views on life and music had changed in her 20s, 30s, 40s - she'd take a pass.