taken my chance的用法和样例：
- I think I'll take my chance to enter for the Sing Contest.
- I don't think I'll get the job but I'm willing to take my chance and ask for it.
- "I had rather take my chance that some traitors will escape detection than spread abroad a spirit of general suspicion and distrust" (Learned Hand).
- If I'd have taken my chance, as I should have done, it would have been because I was on the left against a defender who was having such a tough time he was subbed.
- I decided to take my chances in the open sea and dived in from the deck.
- Unable to find the Assad's telephone number, I took my chance and turned up unannounced.